Altoís Adventure does not earn its popularity from its endless runner underpinnings. Weíve been keeping tabs on it due to its amazing art style and visual effects being employed. In these regards, the game absolutely shines. The procedurally generated terrain, dynamic weather effects, time also moves and is reflected in night/dawn/dusk settings, and full dynamic lighting make for an experience that looks simply beautiful. I found it pretty impressive how a change in weather or time of day can create a vastly different experience in Altoís Adventure despite the fact that the actual gameplay doesnít actually change.
Google Play Game Fest (June 9th - June 23rd)
Enjoy double the coins during Google Play Game Fest. (4x the coins with the coin doubler!)
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins. Along the way you'll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
"A piece of interactive art"
"One of the best mobile games"
– The Verge
"Alto's Adventure demands your attention"
"Best Looking Video Games of 2015"
More APK Details
|App Name Alto's Adventure
||File Size Undefined
|Requires Android Android 4.0.3 and up||Installs 10,000,000 - 50,000,000