Canon Camera Connect is a free application which enables users to transfer images shot with Canon digital cameras and camcorders (see below for compatible models) to Android devices via Wi-Fi and share these images in simple steps. Features:
-This application provides the following features:
1) Connect the camera directly to the device (set the camera as a simplified access point) or join an existing Wi-Fi network (using a Wi-Fi access point).
2) Browse and save images stored in your camera using your Android device.
3) Remote shooting with Android device operation.
4) Support for NFC equipped device
5) Acquire location information and add it to images on the camera
6) Pairing your Android device with a Bluetooth enabled camera and switching the connection to Wi-Fi
[Supporting features: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
PowerShot G9 X Mark II
[Supporting features: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
PowerShot SX430 IS / SX432 IS / SX620 HS / G7 X MarkII / SX720 HS / SX540 HS / SX420 IS / G5 X / G9 X / G3 X / SX530 HS / SX 710 HS / SX 610 HS / G7 X / SX60 HS / N2 / G1 X Mark II / SX700 HS / SX600 HS / N100,
PowerShot ELPH 360 HS / 190 IS / 350 HS / 340 HS,
IXUS 190 / 285 HS / 180 / 182 / 275 HS / 265 HS
[Supporting features: 1, 2, 3]
EOS 70D(W), EOS 6D(WG/W), EOS M2(W)
[Supporting features: 1, 2, 3, 4]
EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS REBEL T6/EOS 1300D, EOS 80D, EOS REBEL T6s/EOS 760D, EOS REBEL T6i/EOS 750D, EOS M10, EOS M3
[Supporting features: 1, 2, 5]
PowerShot G16 / S120 / S200 / SX510 HS / SX280 HS / N / A3500 IS / A3550 IS / S110,
PowerShot ELPH 330 HS / 130 IS / 120 IS,
IXUS 255 HS / 140 / 135 / 245 HS
[Supporting features: 2]
PowerShot ELPH 530 HS / 320 HS,
IXUS 510 HS / 240 HS
*Connection is possible only by joining an existing Wi-Fi network (using a Wi-Fi access point).
[Supporting features: 1, 2,4]
VIXIA HF R80/ HF R82
LEGRIA HF R86 / HF R87/ HF R88
For Bluetooth connection, the camera needs to have a Bluetooth function, and your Android device needs to have Bluetooth 4.0 or later (supports Bluetooth Low energy technology) and the OS needs to be Android 5.0 or later.
*For Android 6 devices, an OS network confirmation dialogue may appear when connecting the device to the camera. In this case, please place a checkmark in the checkbox to make the same connection from the next time.
Compatible File Types:
-JPEG (photos), MP4 (video) and MOV (video) files shot with the above compatible models.
* CR2 images will be resized to an optimal size for your device depending on the camera used.
* MOV files shot with EOS cameras cannot be saved.
* AVCHD files shot with Camcorder cannot be saved.
[Add location information (Only compatible models)]
-JPEG (photos), CR2, MP4 (video) and MOV (video) files shot with the above compatible models.
- If application does not operate properly, try again after shutting down the application.
-This application is not guaranteed to operate on all Android devices.
-In the case of using Power Zoom Adapter, please set the Live View function to ON.
*Visit your local Canon Web pages for more details.
More APK Details
|App Name Canon Camera Connect
||File Size Undefined
|Requires Android Android 4.0.3 and up||Installs 1,000,000 - 5,000,000