ISS onLive allows you to watch realtime video of earth from International Space Station.
Twitter: @ISSonLive Notes for transmission problems from ISS: Sometimes video is not available by transmission problems. Be patient, in few minutes (sometimes hours) the transmision will return.
News version 9:
- Added secondary camera video stream (sometimes with audio!)
- Chromecast support!! Now you can see earth realtime video in your TV (only with basic support)
- Now you can choose activate automatic translation in Settings (for Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian and Spanish)
- A message is displayed when the video is temporarily unavailable.
- Correction of several bugs reported by users. Thanks!!
News version 8:
- Fix day and night layer
News version 7:
- Solved important bug in Android 5.0 and some devices (crash on start)
- Added spanish translation
News version 6:
- New lateral menu
- New full map view
- New configuration settings
-keep screen on
-video only with wifi (prevents data carrier usage)
-map lock ISS
-show day/night layer
- Help only appears once and you can see it again with help option
News version 5:
- Add realtime night/day regions in map
- Better map panning and automatic return to ISS
- Smaller ads in landescape view
News version 4:
- Fix video stream
- Add rate button
News version 3:
- Resolved multiple problems/bugs
- Show ISS orbit over map
News version 2:
- Double tap for fullscreen video
- Immersive mode where available
- Better performance on rotate screen
- General optimizations
- New material design
- Android 5.0 compatibility
- Be sure you are using a wifi connection because the streaming video consumes a lot of data.
About video stream:
- Black/Blue Image = International Space Station (ISS) is on the night side of the Earth.
- No Audio = Normal. There is no audio by design.
More APK Details
|App Name ISS onLive
||File Size Undefined
|Requires Android Android 4.0.3 and up||Installs 1,000,000 - 5,000,000