Updated date 24/02/2017
Latest Version NA
Author LEGO System A/S
In this app, players can create their own mini figures – Lego’s preferred choice of term for ‘figurines’ – or follow other Lego fans. There will be account pages for Lego characters such as Lego Batman. You’ll also be able to like and comment on people’s posts, with a catch – you can’t actually craft your own response, but must choose from a variety of emoji, stickers, or preset responses. Lego has also fitted the app with building challenges, which serve a dual purpose of sparking creativity in what children can build, while also acting as advertisements for new Lego products. There will also be decorating challenges, which involve putting stickers on things, and a bunch of quizzes that are meant to help you show off your knowledge to the world. Everything you post on the app will be screened by Lego to ensure it’s related to Lego, is age-appropriate, doesn’t show real people, and also doesn’t link to other websites. Even with your profile, Lego Life only allows Lego avatars as your picture, and your username is a bunch of random words so children’s real identities are protected in some way.
LEGO® Life is free to use and once installed young fans have access a range of exciting LEGO stuff, from sharing a recent creation with the community to catching up on the latest news, read on and discover more.
- Build, capture and share images of personal creations with the LEGO community or like, comment on and be inspired by those other fans have uploaded.
- Develop creative and build skills by completing fun daily challenges.
- Stay up to date with favourite characters from series including LEGO® Star Wars™, LEGO® Friends, LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™, LEGO® City, LEGO® Ninjago™ and LEGO Elves.
- Choose from a range of LEGO videos to watch and catch-up on including the LEGO Batman Movie trailer.
All of the above is safeguarded by the LEGO Group. We're keen to promote a safe user experience by:
- Providing users with a display name to protect identity.
- Moderating all user comments.
- Prohibiting direct chat; and
- Rejecting any images that contain revealing or personal information.
Wait, there's more and all free too!:
- To fully enjoy the app, kids need a parent or caregiver’s permission to create a LEGO ID account. (This account can also be used to access other LEGO games and apps).
Once upgraded users have access to more exciting features, including:
- The chance to buddy-up with LEGO minifigures by following and engaging with their profiles.
- The opportunity to design awesome LEGO minifigures for their profile; and
- Join different fan groups and get the latest LEGO news for the stuff they love.
- LEGO® Life is suitable for those 5 years and older, but kids and tweens aged between 8-12 are likely to enjoy it the most.
-There’s no third-party advertising. LEGO marketing content and information is served, for instance LEGO news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games, in hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
- As part of the LEGO ID sign-up, we will collect two pieces of information: the country in which you live and your email address.
- We’ll utilize your personal information and anonymous data to manage your account and to provide a safe, contextualized, and excellent LEGO® Life experience. You can learn more here:
http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy; and here:
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, the Brick and Knob configurations and the LIFE logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group.
|App Name LEGO® Life – Create & discover||Package Namecom.lego.common.legolife||File Size Undefined|
|Requires Android Android 4.0.3 and up||Installs 100000 - 500000||Price Free|
WhatsApp MessengerSimple. Personal. Real Time.
MessengerMessenger — a faster way to message.
Clean Master (Boost&Antivirus)Clean Junk Files and Virus, Boost Phone with the #1 Antivirus, Cleaner & Booster