Medical Drug Dictionary is a free offline medical dictionary that provides all information about drugs: medical usages, dosage, how to take, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, missed dose and storage.
- Completely works offline and free to download.
- Trusted and used by doctors, pharmacists and medical students.
- Full list of drug names (including generic and trade names) and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- The best free drug dictionary for nurses, doctors or students with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Great details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Auto complete search feature to lookup the drugs.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface which can be customized.
- Drugs with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
- Bookmark feature that give you fast access to your favorite drugs.
- History of looked up drug list.
- Use right away, no need to signup or login.
More APK Details
|App Name Medical Drug Dictionary
||File Size Undefined
|Requires Android Android 4.0.3 and up||Installs 100,000 - 500,000