The Key is the new piano tiles style game. New game modes are implemented to increase the amount of fun. Real piano sounds will inspire your boring moments, new songs are included in each new version. The most famous music artists and popular classic music pieces will surprise you in this new game. Touch the piano tiles and feel like you are real piano specialist, the pianist player. Three different levels of difficulty and three game modes make a unique way of provide nine modalities.
- Scroll mode: infinite piano key continue up-down scroll increasing dynamically its speed. Test your reflects and show if your skills are enough to beat your friends score. One piano song shall be play after other. Non-stop key movement will require all your concentration kept in every tap of your finger. Search every green key with your fingers, don't skip any otherwise you will fail. How many in a row you are able to tap? Twenty? One hundred? Thousands? Check it out by yourself and beat any one that challenge you.
- Normal mode: Fifty piano keys must be tapped as soon as the player is able to. Every second and even millisecond counts for the final score. Use one or several fingers to touch every piano tile in a down-up order. Every piano key you touch, a new piano key shows up, scrolling down the rest to non-yet-touch piano tiles. Dark red keys identify this modality. Here the limited number of piano tiles makes you move as fast as possible. Your fingers must fly in order to win your opponent. Not easy being a number one here, it is something not difficult tapping the wrong tile if your speed is near the limit of your brain control.
- Batches: The name of this game mode has nothing to do with the famous classic piano composer Johann Sebastian Bach. Batches is just modality where batches of twenty seconds are given, and the user must tap on as many blue keys as he/she can inside this time limit. A great challenge await you to be a superior being among other skilled players around you. Don't be afraid of tapping on black keys, mistake and fail is the way of master The Key.
Levels of difficulty:
- Normal: Normal level is the one by default. Four keys form a row of the piano tiles game. This mode should be feasible for any Android device, although small screen devices might create a bit of trouble during the gameplay, in special if your fingers are not very slim, or quite thick.
- Easy: Easy level fits best for small screen Android devices. Tablets, of course, will not have any problem in any of the levels of difficulty. Three piano keys is the number of keys in any row: two black ones and a color mode dependent. The least challenging mode is also the one that will allow to achive the highest score in scroll, normal and batches.
- Pro: Good size screen mobile and tablet will make the most challenging mode a super source of fun. Specially tablets will allow a suitable way of using both hands. Your opponents will envy you if you master this pro level.
The number of keys of the normal mode, so as the time limit for the batches mode can vary in next versions. The data provided in this text description is corresponding with the first version. The speed limit, so as the acceleration parameters also can vary in next versions.
This version is based on classic music pieces. Many famous music composer as Beethoven, Mozart work of arts are part of the list of available songs. In coming versions other type of music styles shall be included. Also other instruments as guitar, flute and violin shall be part of new versions.
Advertisement is implemented in this app. Please, have into account that ads help us to support our development sleepless night hours. Advertisement is geographic location dependent, so as mobile device brand and model, so you might not see any ads. If you also wish not see any ads you always can turn off your wifi connection while have fun playing The Key.
More APK Details
|App Name The Key
||File Size Undefined
|Requires Android Android 4.0.3 and up||Installs 50,000 - 100,000